PLEASE NOTE: All onsite children's ministries (including Faithbuilders) have been cancelled until March 31, 2020. Please watch our website for further updates.
Welcome to 'Online' Faithbuilders!
Note: All links for Faithbuilders will be available by 5:00 pm each Wednesday.
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
(If You would like to catch up on last week’s Faithbuilders, you can scroll down this page.)
- SAYING VERSES- If you have one of our Bible verses from this year memorized, and you want to say them for points this week watch the “Welcome and Announcements” video to find out how you can send in a verse, or phone-in a verse on Wednesdays from 6:00-7:00 pm!
- OPENING ACTIVITIES – If you’re looking for a fun activity to do at home, check out this video with a game you can make and play (But be ready to dig through your recycling bin)!
- TEACHING MOMENT- Watch this video to give you some of the background behind today’s story!
- MUSIC - Miss A has some songs to sing with you this week, so watch the video to sing along! (If you want to practice our new song, you can scroll down to last week’s music session.)
- BIBLE STORY - It’s Story Time! First, you can watch story time this week. Then, if you can print out a small group guide, you could have a small group with your family, or on your own. There’s a colouring page too, if you like!
Thanks for coming, kids! I hope you can join us again next week. Don’t forget to share the link with your friends so they can “come” to Faithbuilders too!
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
- SAYING VERSES - If you have one of our Bible verses from this year memorized, and you want to say them for points this week watch the (VIDEO) "Welcome and Announcements” video to find out how you can still say your verse!
- OPENING ACTIVITIES - Think about which activities you can do at home. Could you play a table game? Or a game you learned at Activity Mix? Could you help prepare a snack or meal and ”go to Cooking”? For today, you can go to the crafts activity and (VIDEO) learn how to fold a paper airplane. All you’ll need is a piece of paper!
- MUSIC - Miss A has a new song for us to learn this week, so (VIDEO) watch the video to learn the song and the actions. And you can sing an old Faithbuilders favourite too!
- BIBLE STORY - It’s Story Time! You can (VIDEO) watch story time this week, then if you can print out a small group guide, you could have a small group with your family, or on your own. There’s an activity page too!
- PSALM 23 RAP - Finally, if you haven’t learned the Psalm 23, or you just want to practice it with SheepDawg, you can learn the actions with (VIDEO) this video, and practice the rap with (VIDEO) this video.
For kids in Kindergarten through Grade 5
Wednesdays from 6:30 to 8:20 pm
at the Munroe Place church location
September through April
FAITHBUILDERS is a midweek club for kids in Kindergarten through Grade Five. It's a cool way to learn about God through His book to us: the Bible. Jam-packed with lively games, stories and fun activities, Faithbuilders is a great program for kids to invite their friends to, and a great way to grow in their own faith!
Here is a Weekly Schedule to show you what a typical Faithbuilders evening is like. Kids can win prizes by earning points in two ways - by bringing new friends to church and by memorizing Bible verses.