Note: Faithbuilders is still on for tonight (Wednesday, November 25).
For kids in Kindergarten through Grade 5
Wednesdays from 6:30 to 8:00 pm
at the Munroe Place church location
September through April
FAITHBUILDERS is a midweek club for kids Kindergarten through Grade Five. It's an excellent way to learn about God through His book to us: the Bible! Jam-packed with lively games, stories and fun activities, Faithbuilders is a great program for kids to invite their friends to, and a great way to grow in their own faith!
But, like everything else this year, Faithbuilders looks a little different!
This fall, we are holding...
Here are a few of the changes you can expect in FAITHBUILDERS 2.0:
- Each grade level will have their own “top secret entrance” to enter the building. Kids need to preregister online, and checking in will be streamlined to go quickly!
- Kids will stay in the same group of 15 (max) kids in their age group. Groups will not gather or intermingle.
- We will be encouraging kids to stay physically distant through carefully planned activities.
- Hand sanitizing will be a regular part of the routine.
- Leaders and kids will be mask-ready for times when distancing isn’t possible or for singing times*.
- We will be ending 20 minutes earlier at 8:00. The more rest kids can get, the healthier we can all be!
- When you register, you’ll receive a full information email, which includes directions about where to go.
And here are some things that will stay the same:
- Evenings will be jam-packed full of fun activities and solid learning!
- Kids will still have the ability to gather and grow with their same-age peers!
- Kids will still memorize verses and invite friends to Faithbuilders – but be sure to have your friends pre-register beforehand!
- A stellar leadership team is prepared to guide and care for the kids!
- And as always, if you’re feeling sick: stay home, get good rest, and we’ll see you when you’re ready!
Here’s what the Secret FBA (Faith Building Agents) will need to bring with them each week:
- A water bottle (no water fountains available)
- A mask*
*For children, masks are not mandatory. However, we will require mask-wearing for singing time (as per the Government of Saskatchewan guidelines), and may occasionally have activities in which kids may need to or want to wear a mask. If your child does not want to wear a mask there will be plenty of activities that they can participate in, and only a small number that they may need to opt out of.
To register for Faithbuilders, please click here.